Last posts answers:
1. Your name
2. The room with the lions: if they haven't eaten in three years, they would be dead.
3. Today is her eleventh birthday
1. How many months have 28 days?
2. What goes around and around the wood without going into the wood?
3. If there are three apples, and you take two away, how many do you have?
Last post's answers:
1. Smiles: because there is a mile between the two 's's
2. A clock
3. Halfway; because after you pass halfway you are running out of the woods.
1. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
2. A killer gets condemed to death, and must choose between three rooms. The first is full of fire, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the last is full of lions that haven't eaten in three years. Which room is safest?
3. A girl was ten on her last birthday and will be twelve on her next birthday. How is this possible?